• The Four-star accredited chalets accommodate a total of 60 guests.
• Ten individual thatched-roof, 3 bed-roomed, self-catering, air-conditioned chalets.
• One of the ten chalets was designed to be wheelchair friendly.
• One of the ten chalets is used for honeymooners.
• Each chalets can sleep six people.
• Chalets superbly positioned for privacy and a real Kalahari experience.
Each chalets consists of:
• three separate bedrooms.
• one and a half bathrooms.
• an open plan kitchen/living area.
Each is fully equipped with:
• kitchen utensils.
• bedding and towels.
• an outside fireplace for braai’s.
• Accommodate a total of 20 guests.
• There are three rooms sleeping four people and four rooms
sleeping 2 people.
• Communal ablution and field kitchen facilities available.
• Bedding is provided, bring own towels.
Caravan and Camping:
• Accommodate 60 people.
• There are ten sites.
• Each site is fitted with water, electrical points, and generous fireplaces with a light.
• The ablution facilities are of the highest quality.
• Facility for washing dishes and clothing lines.