At Witsand you'll find a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. We have luxurious chalets, basic bungalows and also caravan and camping facilities.
• The chalets accommodate a total of 60 guests.
• Ten individual thatched-roof, 3 bed-roomed, self-catering,
• One of the ten chalets was designed to be wheelchair friendly.
• One chalet is used for honeymooners.
• Each chalet can sleep six people.
• Chalets superbly positioned for privacy and a real Kalahari experience.
Each chalets consists of:
• three separate bedrooms.
• one and a half bathrooms.
• an open plan kitchen/living area.
Each is fully equipped with:
• kitchen utensils.
• bedding and towels.
• an outside fireplace for braai’s.
• Accommodate a total of 20 guests.
• There are 3 rooms sleeping four people and 4 rooms
sleeping two people.
• Communal ablution and field kitchen facilities available.
• Bedding is provided, bring own towels.
Caravan & Camping
• Accommodates 60 people.
• There are ten sites.
• Each site is serviced with water, electrical points, and a generous
fireplace with lighting.
• The ablution facilities are of the highest standard.
• Facility for washing dishes and clothing lines.
Children under 3 years of age stay for FREE
Gate/Office Hours 08H00 – 18H00
Check in – after 14H00 Check Out – Before 10H00