At Witsand you'll find a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. We have luxurious chalets, basic bungalows and also caravan and camping facilities.
• The chalets accommodate a total of 60 guests.
• Ten individual thatched-roof, 3 bed-roomed, self-catering,
• One of the ten chalets was designed to be wheelchair friendly.
• One chalet is used for honeymooners.
• Each chalet can sleep six people.
• Chalets superbly positioned for privacy and a real Kalahari experience.
Each chalets consists of:
• three separate bedrooms.
• one and a half bathrooms.
• an open plan kitchen/living area.
Each is fully equipped with:
• kitchen utensils.
• bedding and towels.
• an outside fireplace for braai’s.
• Accommodate a total of 20 guests.
• There are 3 rooms sleeping four people and 4 rooms
sleeping two people.
• Communal ablution and field kitchen facilities available.
• Bedding is provided, bring own towels.
• Accommodates 12 people sharing.
• It has 3 rooms, each room containing 4 single bunk beds.
• Communal kitchen and ablution.
Children under 3 years of age stay for FREE
Summer 1 September - 30 April : 7h00 - 18h00
Winter 1 May - 31 August : 7h30 - 17h00
Check in – after 14H00 Check Out – Before 10H00